Hello everyone! I would like to firstly apologise for my lack of posts. I have been studying hard for my exams, but I can happily say that they are now finished and I can start enjoying my summer. I was feeling a little demotivated regarding this blog so I want to say a massive thank you to the lovely Rosie from Red Lipstick Rosie for nominating me for a Liebster Award! It’s given me a push to start writing again! So referring to the rules above below are my 11 questions from Rosie:
- If you were a Disney Princess, which one would you be?
I have always been a total Aladdin nerd, it was my favourite Disney movie growing up so I would totally be Jasmine! Plus she has her pet tiger….. Who doesn’t want a pet tiger!
- What is your dream job/career?
I previously trained in Musical Theatre/Dance but haven’t danced in a few years. Every time I go and watch a performance I end up feeling quite sad that I no longer practise the arts! So in the back of my mind it’s still my dream, who know maybe one day I will get back into it! I’ve also always wanted to be a Pro Surfer…. But I took lessons in Australia and i’m terrible, plus I’m scared of deep water so that will never happen…..
- What is your best healthy living tip/advice?
Count colours not calories! I live by this moto! Fill your meals with colourful fruit and veg! Also find one reason to smile each day!
- What is your favourite TV show?
At the moment it’s got to be Game of Thrones!!
- What is your dream holiday?
I have always wanted to go to the Caribbean and also Hawaii
- Who is the biggest inspiration in your life?
My parents, 100%! They are my best friends
- What’s the best piece of advice anyone has given you?
Stop worrying, what will be will be. Everything will fall into place if/when it’s meant to.
- If you could only buy clothes from one shop for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
That’s tough as I shop in different stores for different things…. Possibly Zara! Depends on my financial status
- What song always puts you in a good mood?
Hmmmm this is hard I have been staring at the screen pondering this for a while! Justin Timberlakes new song ‘Can’t stop the feeling’ is so cheerful!!
- If you could choose to meet anyone in the world (alive or dead), who would it be?
Judy Garland, just so she can sing ‘somewhere over the rainbow’ to me.
- What is your favourite lipstick?
Mac in shade ‘Velvet Teddy’
Okay to 11 random facts about moi:
- I used to be blonde
- I auditioned for the role of Lavender Brown in Harry Potter
- I am fascinated by natural disasters/weather/geology, but was never quite smart enough to pursue a career in the field.
- I am allergic to strawberries
- My aim in life is to own a husky and call her Penelope
- My favourite films are the Lord of the Rings trilogies.
- I am a quarter African (Ghana) and a quarter Brazilian
- I once played Elphaba from Wicked in college and painted myself green just for the role. So technically I can sing a little bit but I personally think I’m horrendous.
- I am realising I am super boring….. ummm…. my favourite animal is the Dolphin…. Completely in love with them
- I have never been able to say the word ‘specific’, it comes out all scrambled.
- I love listening to audio books to relax. It’s so therapeutic
My nominees are:
My 11 questions are:
- What is your number one holiday destination?
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
- Who inspires you the most and why?
- What is your favourite food?
- If you could have any superpower what would it be?
- Favourite book?
- If you could meet anyone dead or alive who would it be?
- Once you have met said person and you only had one question for them, what would it be?
- Trapped on a desert island, you are only allowed 3 things to have with you. What are they?
- If you could live your life as anyone for a day, who would it be?
- Favourite childhood memory?
Thank you again to Rosie for the nomination! I am off to Barcelona next week so stay tuned for a post about this! Thanks for reading xox